KISD High School #6
Date Added: 11/02/18
1. Current Project Status
- Design Charrette was conducted 07/23/0018-07/25/2018.
- Initial Schematic Design Department meetings took place 08/21/2018.
- City of Killeen project introduction meeting took place 08/22/2018.
- Mechanical systems introduction meeting took place 08/31/2018.
- Schematic Design Department follow up meetings took place 09/07/2018.
- Schematic Design presentation to KHS staff and student body representatives took place 09/10/2018.
- Mid Schematic Design presentation to Board of Trustees took place 09/18/2018.
- Construction manager kick-off meeting with American Constructors took place 09/19/2018.
- Schematic Design presentation and Board of Trustees approval took place 10/09/2018.
- Killeen ISD requested revise animation was sent 11/01/2018
2. Upcoming Meetings
- Weekly project update conference calls are scheduled for 2:00 PM Friday.
- KHS6 department review meetings are scheduled for 11/15/2018.
3. Issues/ Items Needing Attention
- Need a meeting with the City of Killeen and Bell County regarding Chaparral curve / intersection. Need to determine who will have jurisdiction over the north road and the timeframe for construction. AHJ is necessary prior to design of north road, pedestrian access, and potential traffic signals.