KISD High School #6
Date Added: 01/11/19
1. Current Project Status
- Design Charrette was conducted 07/23/0018-07/25/2018.
- Construction manager kick-off meeting with American Constructors took place 09/19/2018.
- Schematic Design presentation and Board of Trustees approval took place 10/09/2018.
- DD department review meetings took place 11/15/2018.
- KISD / Bell County / City of Killeen / City of Harker Heights meeting regarding Chaparral Road took place 11/28/2018.
- Fine Arts meeting with Theater Consultant (Erich Friend, Teqniqal) took place Monday 12/10/2018 at 9:00 AM
- Geotechnical report draft review meeting took place Tuesday 12/11/2018 at 9:00 AM.
- On site test pits were excavated Tuesday 12/11/2018, facilitated by American Constructors. Langerman-Foster pit observation report was distributed 12/17/2018.
- Second draft geotechnical report was issued 01/08/2019.
- ACI/ PBK/ Cunningham-Allen north road rough order of magnitude cost estimate sent 01/18/2019.
2. Upcoming Meetings
- Food Service / kitchen design review meeting is scheduled for 01/24/2019 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
- PBK Sports / Killeen ISD athletics review meeting scheduled for Wednesday 01/30/2019 at 10:00 AM at KISD Facilities conference room.
3. Issues/ Items Needing Attention
- North road proposal received from Cunningham – Allen and forwarded to Killeen ISD for review 12/26/2018.
- Need Fine Arts acoustic/AV review meeting with BAi.
- Cunningham-Allen recommends another pre-development meeting with the City of Killeen (outside of regular Wednesday city planning meetings).